Make Your Job Easier with the Equivoice Infrastructure Block
From your internal resources to the front facing websites that your customers and clients see, your IT infrastructure represents the backbone of your business operations. Without a solid infrastructure in place, your websites will load slowly, your work flow processes run inefficiently and you can end up losing business to companies who have already put their technological ducks in a row. The good news is that you don’t have to settle for the limitations of your current IT budget. Instead, just look to the cloud.
Our infrastructure gives you access to the resources you need for your current and future IT needs. Our framework utilizes Cisco Unified Computing Systems, Digital Realty and Nimble for a scalable, dependable solution that grows with your business.
The Infrastructure Block offered by Equivoice is comprised of both public and private cloud options.
Private Cloud Solutions
The private cloud is designed for users who want a higher level of control over their cloud environment. The benefit of this type of cloud is that you don’t have to worry about using shared computers or storage resources. It is housed separately and securely with restricted access.
The Equivoice stack is a private cloud solution that consists of Cisco UCS and Nimble storage. It does not include a hypervisor, which is the software or hardware that creates and runs virtual machines. These virtual machines act as the virtual operating platform to manage the execution of the guest operating systems. Nonetheless, to serve your environment effectively, a hypervisor can be chosen to best fit your situation.
Public Cloud Solutions
The difference between a public cloud and private cloud is that with the public cloud you are on a pay as you go type of plan. One of the biggest benefits that you get with a public option is the ability to pay only for what you use. Instead of filling your server room with hardware that only sees traffic during heavy spikes, like a holiday rush, a cloud based solution only allocates the resources when you need them.
So if you hit a lull in business and need to cut back, you don’t have to worry about rushing to Craigslist to recoup a small fraction of your investment. Instead, you simply scale your usage back through the cloud and are billed only for what you use.
The Benefits of the Equivoice Cloud Infrastructure
- Best of Both Worlds – Equivoice can create a hybrid design that gives you the ability to take advantage of both the public and private cloud. We can connect your private cloud to the Equivoice public cloud or to any other public cloud providers – such as Microsoft Azure. This enables you to still maintain privacy and security while allocating your resources efficiently. In essence, you can still get the benefit of the pay as you go plan, but with the added security of the private cloud feature set.
- Flexible – Offering both public and private cloud options enables our clients’ to achieve maximum flexibility in application deployment and it eliminates the time burden of infrastructure management. This allows you to focus on your business needs, while we take care of the infrastructure to keep your organization running smoothly.
- Scalable – Our solutions integrate with other cloud technology platforms, so you don’t have to abruptly end services that you’re currently using. Instead, you can incorporate our solutions into your existing infrastructure. It’s an adaptable system with plenty of customization available to get you on your way to a dependable and reliable IT infrastructure.
- Single -Vendor Solution – Additionally, when you utilize Equivoice’s cloud infrastructure services; you’re getting the benefit of every working relationship that we have with the major technology manufacturers and service providers. This means that when you work with Equivoice you don’t have to worry about dealing with multiple vendors – we handle all of that for you. Instead, you have a single point of contact for all of your IT needs; thereby eliminating the need to play phone tag with multiple suppliers.
The Services We Use
Equivoice focuses on industry-leading cloud service providers to create a solid infrastructure suitable for both large and small businesses.
Here are a few of the providers that we partner with:
- Cisco Unified Computing Systems provides a data center platform designed to integrate every part of the infrastructure into one system. This helps every moving part interact properly with one another, increasing the reliability and usability of the entire system.
- Digital Realty is our data center solution and they offer a variety of services geared towards data security, high performance servers and high bandwidth availability.
- Nimble Storage is an Adaptive Flash storage platform designed to meet high capacity needs, rapid backup and recovery for disaster protection and high density technology to maximize storage solutions.
To learn more about how the Equivoice cloud can make your job easier, contact us today at 800-398-6696!